Thursday, January 12, 2012

Support and Searching Limbs (Authentic Movement: 1/11/2012)

...the relationship has gone past dualities. I've found another energy there and that relationship is still there, it's never ending [straight line became a circle].

***
Finding softness, weight eased into my back. I was there for her and she was there for me.
Warmth, heat, comfort.
Warmth...Home.

I saw trying to fit into something, feet shifting and struggling, determined to make it all work.
I saw groundedness, solidarity, connection to what is above, beneath, ahead and behind.
Palms, forearms, shoulders, wingspan move to uplift, create shape, embody upward movement, stability.

I found a stillness but was still moving, pulsing.
I walked forward, palms out and up--ready to give, ready to receive.
Our arms danced and played.
We found touch and focal points of support and discovered Our rhythm.
We stay connected. We swayed and rocked, ebbed and flowed, sharing, meeting each other.
When I opened my eyes it was a "hello" to my perfect reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment